- Denys Katerenchuk “Age Group Classification with Speech and Metadata Multimodality Fusion,” European Chapter of the Association for Computational Linguistics (EACL), 2017, Valencia, Spain [ paper: 472_Paper.pdf ]
- Denys Katerenchuk, Andrew Rosenberg, ”RankDCG: Rank-Ordering Evaluation Measure,” LREC, 2016, Portoroz, Slovenia. [ paper: RankDCG.pdf ] [ Code: RankDCG python library ]
- Denys Katerenchuk and Andrew Rosenberg. “Hierarchy Prediction in Online Communities.” Student session, Association for the Advancement of Artificial Intelligence (AAAI) 2016, Phoenix, AZ, US.
- Denys Katerenchuk and Andrew Rosenberg. “Improving Named Entity Recognition with Prosodic Features.” Interspeech 2014, Singapore. [ paper: IS141190.pdf ]
- Denys Katerenchuk, David Guy Brizan, and Andrew Rosenberg. “Was that your mother on the phone?”: Classifying Interpersonal Relationships between Dialog Participants with Lexical and Acoustic Properties. Interspeech 2014, Singapore. [ paper: IS141086.pdf ]
- ”Customizing the Experience for Kids using Multimodal Speech and Usage Data,” SANE2016, October 21, MIT, Boston, MA, USA
- ”Hierarchy Detection in Online Communities”, Amazon Graduate Research Symposium, December 4, 2015, Seattle, WA, USA
- ”Who’s the Boss?: Predicting Hierarchies in Online Communications”, NYC Media Lab Summit, September 25, 2015, New York, NY, USA